- Distance traveled: 45.91 km/28.52 miles
- Time actually traveled (breaking camp and moving on): 7 days
- Average distance traveled: 6.56 km per day/4.08 miles per day
- Actual camp time: 13 nights
Temperature readings were taken whenever time permitted and fancy presented. Usually this was at lunch (about noon) or in the evening (5ish and often 9pm) when camped. Not being a morning person, fewer temp readings were taken at that time. Winds affect comfort more than temperature alone and unfortunately I had no way to measure this key component.
- Warmest temperature: +4C/+38F
- Coldest temperature: -46C/-50F
- Average temperature (35 readings): -25.8C/-14.5F